Some videos That i made, no poetry, okay one has poetry, but it's Shakespeare so it's okay really.

So it's not all poetry with me. Here are some examples of some of my better (by that I mean ones I am most happy with) videos. I make a lot of videos using stock footage from internetarchive.org. But some are made from stuff i shot myself, often of myself, as I enjoy doing it all myself very much. I think my strengths are the cutting, editing and synching of sound and video.

From decades of doing a/b rolls and synching sound and video, i have a keen eye for where to drop tracks. For me making these videos is like sculpting, like crafting a poem. you cut and tweak until it becomes what it is.

Here are a few of my faves from my channel on youtube


This one (above) was back in the Joe Daze, and is my okayish reading of "to Be Or Not To be, mashed with some video of the Parade of Lost Souls from a few years ago.


This one above is more recent, from the summer, me messing around with lensflare and my iphone



This is one of my best recent efforts imho. I watch this over and over.  it almost has a narrative!


Watch all my movies here: BuddhaRhubarb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpts from my poetry book: "The Wickedness Of Flowers"

early scene in my unfinished superhero project